|Title||CHA Biotech Announces Completion of Korea’s Phase II Trial in Intermittent Claudication (IC)|
|- CHA Biotech submits a ‘Study Closure Report’ of the Korean IC study to MFDS (Ministry of Food and Drug Safety in Korea) on May 11th.
- The Korean IC study was conducted at 8 multi-sites (including Bundang CHA Medical Center and Ajou University Medical Center) and a total of 21 patients were followed up for 15 months (65 weeks).
- In January 2017, CHA Biotech and Pluristem announced successful completion of patient enrollment and a total of 172 patients were participated in the US, Germany, Korea and Israel.
- The follow-up studies of the rest of 151 patients are ongoing in each country.
- CHA Biotech and Pluristem expect to report top-line efficacy results in the first half of 2018.
- CHA Biotech has made a strategic partnership and licensing agreement with Pluristem for the development and use of PLX-PAD in Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) and Intermittent Claudication (IC) in June 2013. CHA Biotech has an exclusive license for the Korean market.